Produljen je rok za slanje radova u specijalno izdanje “Functioning of Small Water Bodies” časopisa Water. Časopis osigurava vrlo brzu recenziju i brzo online publiciranje u visoko rangiranom časopisu. Međutim, publiciranje radova se plaća. O svemu se možete dodatno informirati niže u tekstu i na mrežnim stranicama časopisa: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/water https://www.mdpi.com/journal/water/special_issues/functioning_small_water ili se javite na e-mail adresu: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for the manuscript submission to the special issue of “Functioning of Small Water Bodies” open access journal Water MDPI is extended until December 31, 2020. This journal especially guarantees rapid publication.
More detailed information can be found at the following links:
You are free to send your questions to the guest editors or editorial office.Water (ISSN 2073-4441; CODEN: WATEGH) is a peer-reviewed open access journal on water science and technology, including the ecology and management of water resources, and is published monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions. APC could be decreased 10 to 20 %.
- High Visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Ei Compendex and other databases.
- CiteScore (2018 Scopus data): 2.66, which equals rank 39/203 (Q1) in ‘Water Science and Technology’, rank 32/201 (Q1) in ‘Aquatic Science’ and rank 70/628 (Q1) in ‘Geography, Planning and Development’.
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 18.7 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2019).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Impact Factor: 2.524 (2018) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.721 (2018)
We would be happy to receive your manuscript.
Guest Editors: Prof. Natalia Kuczýnska-Kippen Department of Water Protection, Faculty of Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland email@example.com Prof. Maria Spoljar Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Croatia firstname.lastname@example.org Dr. Anna Kozak Department of Water Protection, Faculty of Biology, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan, Poland email@example.com